Student Guardian UK

We are experienced in taking care of overseas students from Asia: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and China. We know from our experience how to help your child to settle in school confidently and happily, enjoying the full benefits of studying in the UK. We speak Cantonese and Mandarin.

All overseas students at British boarding schools must have a UK guardian.

  • Representing your child's needs, both academic and welfare, through good communication between the school and the parents.

  • Regular contact between student and the parents, keeping the parents fully informed with their child's condition in school.

  • Travel arrangements to and from school.

  • Arranging host family accommodation.

  • Generally represents the parents while the student is in Britain.

Student Guardian UK

Student Guardian UK